The cake was chocolate, of course (Dad's favorite) and was covered in Dark Chocolate Fondant. I made the chocolate box & filled it with chocolate stars. The Monogram on top of the cake was also made out of chocolate & covered with a chocolate star transfer. For the finishing touch, I airbrushed gold over the entire cake. It was yummy!
Search This Blog
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Special Occasions
The cake was chocolate, of course (Dad's favorite) and was covered in Dark Chocolate Fondant. I made the chocolate box & filled it with chocolate stars. The Monogram on top of the cake was also made out of chocolate & covered with a chocolate star transfer. For the finishing touch, I airbrushed gold over the entire cake. It was yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Charles and Rebecca
- A Mom and a Dad enjoying life while raising our children in the relaxing setting of the north country.
2 comments:
Actually I airbrushed it but you did all the hard stuff! : )
Seriously, just AMAZING....
I hope you get paid for using these talents. Did you ever take classes for it or anything?
Post a Comment